Toribash
Thanks for all the comments. I'll make it a little faster next time

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
Effekte sind ganz ok aber ich finde das es bei der video länge kein wirklich großes problem ist nur ich frag mich warum ihr alle so unglsubliche kurze clips macht oO
da kann man sich doch das Überschriften design eigentlich sparen

kurzclips sind kurz und die überschrift hab ich in den 5 minuten gemacht in denen ich das vid hochgeladen hab^^
Originally Posted by snake View Post
reminds macperfect style.. but not the same level

is everything bad just because I used the mask tool?
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
wow really liked it effects were awesome i love ur works r4ff.

9/10 cause it was short xD

also whats the song ?

thanks, the som is "Going Quantum - GQ 002 - Grandma's Dubstep Mixtape"
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Originally Posted by snake View Post
reminds macperfect style.. but not the same level

agree and disagree.
same style, but its BETTER in some aspects, but lacks macs flair in some.
R4ff understands toribash better than mac. and is more of a perfectionist.
camera work is better and it doesnt feel unfinished. sync with the music was spot on, although i would have liked to see some of sync, come from the replay, rather than you slowing it down. its very artificial.

I often had issues mac choice of sync. his sparring stuff had moments of greatness that i doubt will ever be topped here. but in general, the sync in the body of the vid felt rushed and, in some cases, non-existant.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
agree and disagree.
same style, but its BETTER in some aspects, but lacks macs flair in some.
R4ff understands toribash better than mac. and is more of a perfectionist.
camera work is better and it doesnt feel unfinished. sync with the music was spot on, although i would have liked to see some of sync, come from the replay, rather than you slowing it down. its very artificial.

I often had issues mac choice of sync. his sparring stuff had moments of greatness that i doubt will ever be topped here. but in general, the sync in the body of the vid felt rushed and, in some cases, non-existant.

thanks for your post
could you give me some hints on how to sync a tricking replay to the music? I know that slowing a replay down is a "bad" way to sync a replay (in this case) but I had no idea on how to do better.
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
slow mo and speed up are fine for syncing, but your replay had no natural speed areas, or close to natural speed to sync with.
your vid was great for the length of the replay, and creating sync is still cool and fun to watch, but for longer length vids, use that kind of sync for choice pieces.

try using the speed up/slow mo very slightly to sync the body of the vid to the general beat, then choice moments of amazing.

Check out some parkour and breakdancing vids for syncing fluid movements.
hip hop, popping and locking, robot vids for syncing to specific beats.

faking normal speed for locking type sync would actually be pretty cool, with fast interganging slow mo and speed up, just gotta work on the camera work so the changes arent too noticable.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Good, but BenD points out how its lacking. Since it's only one replay though, there isn't really anything that can be done about sync. The reversal part was the most unnatural point.
People seem to really don't like unnatural (See: lasers in Attacked), unless it's in overwhelming parody (See: moop's stuff).