Toribash
Well guy's. I made this just to show you that Im starting with video making again... I made it in 20 mins. It was a really simple project. I will use alot more effects and stuff, sync just didn'y fit in...
M I N I V A N
It was better compared to youre old vids but i think you shouldve gotten better replays , the replay at the end was pretty ugly and also the sparring part , the sparing part was confusing , him flopping around at the end , and oh yeah needs a INTRO , yes a INTRO
other than that it was a little OK
5/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

... i want to see the last replay , you use my opener. And dont say again its just a remake , it isnt possible to do the same move .. everyframe is different in my replay , will check it ... you arent good enough to do the same move
perfect example , the opener is beutiful and the rest looks like shit
my replay: Jaker_P_Cheatgainer ..
i want to see the replay in tb now
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
... i want to see the last replay , you use my opener. And dont say again its just a remake , it isnt possible to do the same move .. everyframe is different in my replay , will check it ... you arent good enough to do the same move

Yes I used your opener... Thought it was ok to you... And sorry I deleted the replay after I made the movie... Sorry again. Going to ask you if I can use some of your openers again, and yes the other looks like shit...
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post

Just because you are Jaker doesn't mean you are important (atleast to me)

Stop being such a jerk and get your facts straight.

Let's get to the real point now.

Your replays aren't bad at all,I actually enjoyed them.
The rest has been said by others,so there is not point of saying it again.
Just going to give you a rate( don't worry,ratings don't really mean something )
7/10
Last edited by Humper; Sep 25, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
I play games and lift weights.