Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@Marbas: But his hair is suppose to be like that. wild and uncontrollable like a lion's mane.

Note to self: I should really fix the flouting hair problem,seriously. And with the shadows,I didn't want to make his hair too dark so I held back a bit. *sigh* now I see why people don't like creating characters with white hair,but I can't change it cause its suppose to be like that. I'll try to shade it more.
see how that turns out.
Originally Posted by GuyX View Post
@Marbas: But his hair is suppose to be like that. wild and uncontrollable like a lion's mane.

Note to self: I should really fix the flouting hair problem,seriously. And with the shadows,I didn't want to make his hair too dark so I held back a bit. *sigh* now I see why people don't like creating characters with white hair,but I can't change it cause its suppose to be like that. I'll try to shade it more.
see how that turns out.

That's when playing around w/ the opacity comes in handy.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Maybe change the colour of the bandages around his mouth to differ from the hair. Because they look more beard-like until you look closer. But i think its a pretty good job. Also see if you can smoothen out the hair a bit more.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I can't change the colour,but I can at least shade or maybe make the lines darker. And you know,your the second person to tell me that about the hair so I am going to work harder on that.

Anyway,thanks,people,for the tips and stuff. We'll see what happens ;p
u sound like ur 12, just sayin. if membranes' stuff doesn't sell for 200k, this won't. also, if you don't know how to recoulor ur noob, also, i have good spelling.

~user infracted
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 18, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
@Tor1
Cause that's how you spell "u" and "membrane".
It's you and Membrain.
Fag.
And i love the head.
I honestly would pay good money for it.
Can you pm me the flat? I want to see if i can do something about the "wig".
If you have the layers that would be nice.

~user infracted
useless/offtopic post.
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 18, 2012 at 08:05 AM.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Lol. Zotwi i didn't want to be mean to u, but ur a shit artist so stfu l2art.

~user infracted
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 18, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
First off, this is no way a 200k head. It looks good but it is not even close to that much tc. It. Now the head looks great, but woulda looked a lot better without (if im correct) that hair seem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
The price of the head is all relative to whos buying it.
stay on topic please.

Heads not good enough for the expo, it can still be improved.
shadows from the hair and stuff
hair looks like a paper cut out
drawing work is pretty good though
nice work
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Lol. Damn. Again,I never said I will be selling the head. I said I want to own an EXPANSIVE head. By 200k I meant I want it to be worth as much tc as possible,hence the reason why I put it here. If you're going to tell me the head isn't worth something,please tell me how to get closer to that amount or at least suggest how I can go higher from the amount you think its worth. Even if its 1tc

Torig0d,I never said I don't know how to recolour I did it the first time,didn't I? This head's got a first form which I've already sold. I can't change the colour on this one while the other one stays the same. That would suck
I thought you all got that,but I guess there always has to be a special guy who has to be 180 from the point.

Anyway,thanks people. Oh,and thanks mr special guy for making an appearance on my thread fufufu