Toribash
Wrong colors you said?
and yup, i wanna make it look "old" when its finished
-----
I was not finished with the shading, but now I am.
I don't like to make sets :/
-----

Update.
Last edited by iZey; Jul 11, 2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I use these colors :P. But thanks for your color ideas anyways.

Began the set. Legs are finished. That means I dont change anything there.
Nice ideea and drawing, but I think making (or applying) a stony texture, and some shading would make it look great, something like this maybe:
Well that's my problem. I don't know how to make it look "stony" and keep the lines and everything.
Okay if your meaning to do cartoon style, because I notice it in the past posts, but you said it wouldn't look to well, then not bad, just lower down the black lines (sketch), add more colors, such as a darkish yellow possibly more dark brown highlights so on so forth.

If you are not going for cartoonish, Take off the lines, add some detail, use noise as an overlay and put the opacity down on it, so it looks like a rocky texture. Put more colors so its acurate, such as the yellow (darkish) and darkbrown highlights as I stated above. At the moment does not look realistic if thats what your going for.

Cartoon: 5/10
Realistic 3/10

Nice job though Hope this helps you a little bit.
---------------
As for the legs:

Legs

Last edited by Jak; Jul 14, 2012 at 06:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I see what you mean. Anyways, I think I want it to be cartoonish, because I hate realistic stuff in Toribash. I might fix it, don't know yet. Thanks for your help n stuff