Ranking
In addition to frost dragon's comment, she seemed sad but strong, almost like she has gone through a hardship and is dismayed by the chaos around her, but determined to push on and survive. She also looks tired, as if she'd been awake for a few days on end, but again, determined to stay up until the problem is resolved.
I'd like to know more, please PM me with the information if you can. I'm interested. :P
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I'm liking the colors you used on this one. Needs a bit of work on proportions but nothing too serious. The face could use more depth, it seems fairly flat at the moment. Good job Ezeth, you're improving ;)
So far I like the original version the best. I would say more distortion would be the way to go.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
I personally loved this piece of work, I can almost feel the emotions flowing through it. I'd like to know more about it. Other than, it took you two hours to make. My questions are: What inspiration's caused you to make it in such a way? *If you had an inspiration.* And, what emotions are you trying to send the viewers? *If you are*.

Edit: I'm feeling like the artwork is screaming endurance with pain/sadness. And such.

I am sorry to bust your poetic bubble there, this is just a face drawing nothing more, everything you see is completely random, face expression is just generic and scene is just a spam of colors I found to fit nicely with the scene. There is no back story and no emotions flowing trough my mind when I painted this other than being relaxed and listening to the sweet sound of reaggea and indie rock.

Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
make the top of her cranium a bit wider

not a bad idea.

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
I'm liking the colors you used on this one. Needs a bit of work on proportions but nothing too serious. The face could use more depth, it seems fairly flat at the moment. Good job Ezeth, you're improving ;)

Well yes its a little flat I agree, proportions as mentioned before is a constant problem and ty (:

Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
So far I like the original version the best. I would say more distortion would be the way to go.

I think you are right on the more distortion part, I like my improved version better personally tho, the nose and eyes on the original one was pretty fucked.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
In addition to frost dragon's comment, she seemed sad but strong, almost like she has gone through a hardship and is dismayed by the chaos around her, but determined to push on and survive. She also looks tired, as if she'd been awake for a few days on end, but again, determined to stay up until the problem is resolved.

Its because of people like you bad artist sells wierd blubs of color for lots of cash :P
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 10, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
it's nice but that mouth is too big :3
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
It awesome cause there are two sides of her the dark one and the good one on the right
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, My name isnt Ted, And i have no clue
(made byyy.. me:D)
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I am sorry to bust your poetic bubble there, this is just a face drawing nothing more, everything you see is completely random, face expression is just generic and scene is just a spam of colors I found to fit nicely with the scene. There is no back story and no emotions flowing trough my mind when I painted this other than being relaxed and listening to the sweet sound of reaggea and indie rock.

Great comment. art is fun, not always emotional.
its nice when people can read into and relate to your work though. even if it is a bit misguided.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Great comment. art is fun, not always emotional.
its nice when people can read into and relate to your work though. even if it is a bit misguided.

Tru dat BroDover, tru dat. I got a good idea of what this looks like in real life when I went to Guggenheim and the Picasso museum. Picasso remains my favorite painter tho (: but his followers seemd a bit brainblocked at times, had countless conversations with smuggy artsies. Ofc I understand that a deeper meaning behind artwork most times is appreciated, but I am still far from a professional so pretty much no reason to be having a backstory or something like that this early in my progress.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 11, 2012 at 01:52 AM.