Ranking
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Well not bad so far. Nice replays but i this you can chose another song. Add more CC's and compositing FX's to it, it's gonna looks nice and made way better atmosphere. 6.5/10 so far but its so simple :<

No, please don't.
First 25 seconds were meh, rest looks fine so far, despite those fps drops in slow mo.
7/10
retired
Again an epic video, I like the sync with percussion. You very well done.
at 1:46 horizontal purple stripes, looks like a bug.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
No, please don't.
First 25 seconds were meh, rest looks fine so far, despite those fps drops in slow mo.
7/10

Dont worry, i'm not an effect spammer.

Originally Posted by matieu View Post
Again an epic video, I like the sync with percussion. You very well done.
at 1:46 horizontal purple stripes, looks like a bug.

Yay, thats will be corrected in the final version.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Its not too shabby so far, some parts are alittle "studdery" like the last skateboard repaly but that can be tweaked. The one replay with the soccer mod , try using the crop feature for a zoom in zoom out effect so you can get all the motion of the tori.

Over all , it looks promising. 8/10 so far for a wip. Oh and one more thing , Twixtor my freind , you have to get it , its quite usefull.

So when are you making one of me ? hm? lol jk
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Its not too shabby so far, some parts are alittle "studdery" like the last skateboard repaly but that can be tweaked. The one replay with the soccer mod , try using the crop feature for a zoom in zoom out effect so you can get all the motion of the tori.

Over all , it looks promising. 8/10 so far for a wip. Oh and one more thing , Twixtor my freind , you have to get it , its quite usefull.

So when are you making one of me ? hm? lol jk

Shabby ? Studdery ? I don't understand.

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
No, please don't.
7/10

Powas, i talking about non-rapping eyes fx's. I mean little CC and half or less alpha compositing fx
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
lol shabby is just slang for " not bad" and studdery I guess would refer to the fps

Yay, twixtor is my friend
-----
There is the last wip before the final version.

Comment ;)
Last edited by Mocucha; Jul 14, 2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump