Toribash
Originally Posted by bishop1 View Post
Uke manipulation.
Dont doo eet!
For the most part you are starting to get the hang of things, but i cant even really try to see what you did right and wrong in that replay because you moved uke.

Manipulation would be something else, but I agree, don't move uke unless you want to involve him actively in fighting. I think you could have gotten the same result without moving.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Manipulation would be something else, but I agree, don't move uke unless you want to involve him actively in fighting. I think you could have gotten the same result without moving.

Itzrabbit, they didn't say I moved his joints.
yes we did, and you did.
manipulation as in moving uke by pushing or fliping him is allowed, but switching ukes joints you should not do (unless under the criteria meamme already mentioned.).
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Enikesha begs to differ about that.

Whoops, sorry.
I figured out I did before Tamer0 posted a link of my replay.

I also used Enikesha.

Here is the unmoved version of UKE, but I made a discovery, the time when I moved Uke was at 826, and before that at 847, I had already decapped and split his body and head.
So if you look at my fixed replay Meamme0 was right, I would've made the same result even if I did move Uke. I continued with dismembering his lower region of the body.
Attached Files
combats madman fix.rpl (173.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by CombatWiz; Nov 6, 2009 at 05:58 AM.