Toribash
Btw. Not sure on which tb version you recorded replays, but ray tracing on toris in the latest one just sucks dicks.
It does not reflect light so epic like before.
Check in tb 4.5 for example - ray tracing there is way better. Just a clue.
yes 11/10

everything was perfect
this was loomynarty perfection
your perfection is too stronk

2 months work has paid off really good,
this brings da feels, the inspiration.

cc made me blind but i still loved it.

it took me a while to think if you motion tracked the beginning or it was a mod with objects
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
very nice.
people should probably start kissing your ass now because you're really good

still don't like the spacey panning
watching parkour is kinda boring imo for this game

however, what i think makes you way better than anyone else in the art board right now is that you can consistently edit this video with the same effort for a 3 minute video. you know how to edit, but you also know how to finish a project, which almost none of us can do
Last edited by TyZi; Aug 30, 2014 at 06:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I didn't know that the ray tracing is different, I'll keep that in mind, thanks

I made the panning a little faster this time, I added screen pumps and it looked bad so eh

I chose parkour/sparring because this song didn't sound like madmen would fit

Thanks for the comments xD
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I've been stalking the progress on this from the Aether board and I am really pleased with the outcome.

I enjoyed how bright the CC was as it matches the song rather well imo. Around 1:53-2:08 you changed the CC to a darker blue when the song was slowing down which I thought was a very nice touch. After that part was over the 2:09-2:27 section had a darker version of your bright CC when the song was building up again, and that also was a nice touch to the edit. Although I am not too sure if that was intentional but I really feel as if it was.

I agree with using mostly parkour/freerun replays as the song is too upbeat for that many madman replays. The clips were neatly used, not too long and not too short. I also like the transitions from the beginning intro to the mod map switches. These things really switch up things from the norm.

All in all I seriously enjoyed it. Never kept me bored even once the whole way through.
8-)
holy fucking shit
this is probably my favorite edit for this god awful game

everything fit the song ; cc, effects, transitions, sync
and i really loved how you opt'd things for sync
it was so fantastic

normally i can't say i enjoy vids enough to watch them again
this one is watchable over and over

if i wasn't gawking at the atmosphere your edit exuded i was enjoying watching the replays
as tyzi said, spars and parkours suck ass to watch but this video made them an entertainment

honestly the best video in a long while
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thanks! This really took a long time to make, it's great that people enjoy watching it

I think that spars give videos a bit of "replayability" because you can rewatch the replays by looking at the other tori

The Shader was pretty much intentional

I'd like to have spent more time than it but honestly two months on the same edit kinda drives out the fun

The outcome is worth it though. I want to try more effects but I'm not sure where to go next, my next few edits will probably be far shorter and more experimental
Last edited by DatSkip; Aug 31, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Yo that was sick, nice job! How do you do that shit with the intros and stuff? ;;

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther