Endurance Onslaught 6.0
cc was not great
feeling of the video was not great
sync was 'not great
felt like a showcase with transitions
also twixtor was laggy

i didnt like this
Originally Posted by oNate View Post
Tyzi, you're such a bitch. I dont think the "I wouldnt even wipe my ass with that cc" was necessary. Give the man some credit, he put time and effort into this. Say something nice for a change.

she has said something nice before, it's just generally hard for her i guess. sure, she's rude, but i can get her point sometimes

the video was okay. it's weird to say that i've seen better from you. the cc definitely the most disgusting part of the video. i'm not understanding why anyone would use that bright of a cc for this game, but i guess i don't understand anything

wobbly text just felt unnecessary, but it was a decent touch

idk, i guess i can say please stay away from cc that causes things to be unnecessarily bright because it doesn't always look good
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
she has said something nice before, it's just generally hard for her i guess. sure, she's rude, but i can get her point sometimes

the video was okay. it's weird to say that i've seen better from you. the cc definitely the most disgusting part of the video. i'm not understanding why anyone would use that bright of a cc for this game, but i guess i don't understand anything

wobbly text just felt unnecessary, but it was a decent touch

idk, i guess i can say please stay away from cc that causes things to be unnecessarily bright because it doesn't always look good

did anyone read this, pls.
I'm never using slow songs again, I don't like them I figured that out after making this.

thanks 5 all the kind words
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

did anyone read this, pls.

how does that work as some sort of immunity to criticism

the only real problems i have with the video are the fact that the camera wasnt centered on Chilledon most of the time plus i couldnt see anything because of the cc for half of the video
everything else seems fine
oh yeah
some places the keyframes were bad and that is about it
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Wow, so much hate! Haha! I really liked it. Superb effects. Filter was really nice, musty. I liked that.

The music is personal preference. Some like trap, some like chill. Both sound great when it comes to a montage/edit.

All in all, great job. Don't take anything to close to heart. ;)