Ranking
Simple, but very awesome

Well done. This would make an epic ground texture.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Feel free to use this as a floor texture if you want. You all have my full permission.
Here it is for REALLY lazy people.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
hello, you will now make me a sign like that where his arms, legs, and head are flying off, another guy doing a pose (the guy who just killed him), and text that says

CAUTION
COMPLETE DISMEMBERMENT
IMMINENT

and I will pay you 5k.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
hello, you will now make me a sign like that where his arms, legs, and head are flying off, another guy doing a pose (the guy who just killed him), and text that says

CAUTION
COMPLETE DISMEMBERMENT
IMMINENT

and I will pay you 5k.

JUST made one along those lines. Here.

Not exactly what you asked for, but I had just finished it before I saw your post.
Last edited by Argentum; Feb 1, 2009 at 05:29 AM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
u and me should make a shop
i know how to make now

1-5k a sign

ps sike
Last edited by Darkslayerx; Feb 1, 2009 at 05:21 AM.
Taylor Gang or Die
Hey so could you do me a "Caution crotchblocking" one where there's this tiny cricle(crotchblock), two larger circles(glutes) and legs flying off this guy? Do only one person though. Shall give you sum munnies if needed.