Toribash
Oh cool thanks! I spent ages trying to keep that leg to stay on, but it kept coming off :P
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Marco, your replays do as the title say, but the replays aren't so stylish sorry. Good work though, you should add some more.

And my criticism wasn't on the madman replays, i didn't watch them.
That's kind of the point of this thread...

And to encourage you, here's one I made earlier:
Attached Files
A__Madman.rpl (275.1 KB, 14 views)
Ummm, when you said drama I was expecting at least a split or something, that's what it looked like you were heading towards in the replay. It wasn't really much of an edit, all you did was throw the head at the end. I could have done that but I didn't because it's pointless >.>
That was not apparent lol, when you edit a replay make a decent one in the future
BAMP

I made a new one, I reckon it's better than my current ones
Attached Files
A__Madman 6.rpl (202.5 KB, 16 views)
Madman6: First two hit were ok, weak though. The decap was meh, I didn't like how you extended your knees as soon as you got the cap, it looks weak though in certain circumstances it looks good. The first leg DM pretty crap, just clapping your two grabby hands together. The last DM was the worst, it was slow but it looked like you were preparing for the boom of your life and all you do is once again, clap your grabby hands together.

The rest of your madmen is basically the same advice. Less grabby and boring DMs, more power etc.

Upside Backwards: Would've been nice if you didn't break your leg and got a decent boom.

Decap, 2, 3: These were pretty boring, though, most "just decaps and nothing else"'s are.

Overall, stiffness isn't a problem, you just gotta work on getting more speed and power and more exciting hits.