Ranking
Pentium(R) 4CPU 3.20GHz, 1,00gb RAM...

I couldn't find the second part, but I just bought a graphic stuff, don't know the word =S

and also happened before the new one...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm... You PC is def Not bad from what u told me haha >.< (not that that should Realy matter honestly) But just a heads up You should find out what ur Graphics card is and get the latest drivers (go to start->Mycomputer->Properties->Hardware->Devicemanager->Display adapters->there is ur graphics card Make sure u know if its PCI or AGP before you get the drivers as well... Im realy sorry i dont know What is causing this Problem >.< If i think of something i will be sure to Let you know
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Raedon X1650 series and...
Raedon X1650 series secondary..

thats what it shows where u told me to look
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok.... well just go to AMDs website and get the latest drivers for your card make sure u get the Correct ones and serries and Correct OS 32bit or 64bit and make sure u get the right thing AGP or PCI =/ Idk what to tell u other than that However i do know for a fact this wont fix ur problem :S (was just an FYI)
Last edited by KoEDeath; Jul 16, 2009 at 04:49 AM.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Did you try editing your replays after they have gone lagging like that?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I tryed but stills the same, it fix one part but when I save and gonna see again, still the same thing...

Koe, I think I'll not gonna do what u said, cause I'm not good with those kind of things, I'll probably turning my computer into a bomb or something like that =S

btw thanks!!! ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xhiba: theres nothign wrong with your GFX cards drivers, the game is glitching for you.

I suggest a quick reinstall, that would probably fix the problem.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well you probably wont be able to fix the old replays, but try making new ones, see if they still lagg.

Vox sucks