Ranking
I'm not a horror fan, so most of the horror "games" I play are mods.

That being said, the HL2 mod Nightmare House 2 is probably right up there in scare factor compared to commercial products. For me at least.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Amnesia the dark descent is the first ever horror game I tried (I know... bad choice of a first scare). It was and still is the scariest one I played.

Played silent hill series, I'm half way in the penumbra series (almost half of black plague), F.E.A.R. and others, and none have satisfied me more than amnesia in scares and entertainment.

And for those who say other games are a lot scarier than amnesia, they surely have not played it in the middle of the dead quiet night, lights off, ear phones on at the highest volume :3

So basically yeah... amnesia.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I've gotta say Viva Pinata. Possibly the scariest game I've ever seen.

Or Dead Space 2. That one's pretty creepy.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Viva Pinata?
For the Nintendo DS? :O
Btw
I havent played amnesia on dark lights, on the middle of the night, with headphones on.
NO. That would be suicide.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Amnesia the dark descent is the first ever horror game I tried (I know... bad choice of a first scare). It was and still is the scariest one I played.

Played silent hill series, I'm half way in the penumbra series (almost half of black plague), F.E.A.R. and others, and none have satisfied me more than amnesia in scares and entertainment.

And for those who say other games are a lot scarier than amnesia, they surely have not played it in the middle of the dead quiet night, lights off, ear phones on at the highest volume :3

So basically yeah... amnesia.

Which FEAR are you playing?! The first two, and extraction point + perseus mandate are tons scarier than Amnesia! I play all my games at night with the lights off.
Dead Island scared the shit out of me a few times, damn zombies outta no where man o-o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Bioshock1/Bioshock2
That was some pretty creepy shit^
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.