Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Turns out you get 20 research points by using grass tuffs in the science machine.
Brb farming research points and unlocking everything.
Protip fivah strikes again

What did you get from the ghost?

Nothing other than a low life I'm afraid.

EDIT : Just managed to get level 2 and unlock willow, she can start fires in the dark and is immune to fire damage.
Last edited by EJM; Dec 10, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Just got raped by tentacles again. Gg Don't Starve gg.
On a side note i've now gathered up 1280 research points, so:
Back for good.
Sweet Jesus. got this game about...3 days after its immediate release and played the shit out of it! so much fun, longest record for me in some where in the midst of I'd say like 10-18 days, got so much research but in the end it came down to me procrastinating about making a site to survive the night with and ended up dying in the cold dark shadows of the game.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
10-18 days

So I see you met the hounds? >=)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I met hounds on my fourth-fifth day on my new world. Luckily enough I had a logsuit and spear on me.
Had about 10hp left after the fight, I tried to kite them but they're so damn fast I took almost every hit. ;_;
Can I do anything special with the teeth?
Back for good.
Takes a bit to get used too.
Farm the shit out of those grass tuffs for research points and just fool around until you get a good idea with what you're doing before starting a serious world(That's what i've done, anyway).
Back for good.
This game is so fucking awesome!

Ghosts don't drop shit...
I love how the bunnies sounds like pigs screaming...

Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Takes a bit to get used too.
Farm the shit out of those grass tuffs for research points and just fool around until you get a good idea with what you're doing before starting a serious world(That's what i've done, anyway).

Yea, tufts and sapplings (dug up) gives 20 points each :o
Okay, I'll give it a try. The trial versions really a short of time for me to playing it. Still looking for the steam ones

Thanks for the information!
doxXxob