Toribash
:o The guy gave me a fake card! It cost 2,000$ for that thing! It has a weakness...
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Esti, with that card you could win every single battle if someone challenges you. But there is an error on the card. Roundhouse kicks make the person explode to be more specific than die. Also, how in tarnation did you get those pokemon appl? Cheats?

Nah, not necessarily. I just finally went through and beat my b2 last night, and I finished with all of my pokemon in the high/mid 80's. What an easy elite 4 that was.
Although, I did play it and rack up 38hours on it too. Most of it was straight training

I'll work on getting them to 100 soon. Then I'll join up and start trading.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Gameshark doesn't have those pokemans! D:

No, but the interwebs do. Try looking there, or go online and search for dem pokemans
Applsauce: I have a victiny with v-create (event-only), fusion bolt, fusion flare and searing shot.
What do you offer?
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
Applsauce: I have a victiny with v-create (event-only), fusion bolt, fusion flare and searing shot.
What do you offer?

What do you Want?
I like that pokemon a lot, so offer as high as you can.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I like that pokemon a lot, so offer as high as you can.

lvl 100 Haxorus(shiny)Nature: Naughty

and level 100 Hydreigon (third evolving of Deino) Nature:Hardy
?