Toribash
Hmm, well at least your current mood suits the situation :/

This calls for a site dev to take a look, though I can't see any problems on any browsers myself. I'll give one a poke & see where it goes from there.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Captain obvious to the rescue! To change mood, click upper right corner: change mood: then select one from the list via clicking it once: and then wait for it to update.

If that doesn't work, only thing I can think of, is toolbars which install on all the browsers. So uninstall one of the browsers, install it again and see if it works (because it should). :3
If still doesn't work, tell us what happens if you single click it?
Originally Posted by lemonoak View Post
Captain obvious to the rescue! To change mood, click upper right corner: change mood: then select one from the list via clicking it once: and then wait for it to update.

If that doesn't work, only thing I can think of, is toolbars which install on all the browsers. So uninstall one of the browsers, install it again and see if it works (because it should). :3
If still doesn't work, tell us what happens if you single click it?

Have you not been reading this thread? Obviously he tried that.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Have you not been reading this thread? Obviously he tried that.

Yes, I have. Change Mood is as much as those other red links here on the forum, if it doesn't work, other red links shouldn't work too. (Which would make forum unusable) Therefore I think my logic is very good here.
The thing is m8 he hasn't reported anything else not being useable, has he?

Instead of shitting this up anymore, I'm going to leave skul to deal with it.
Last edited by Albus; May 30, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?