Toribash
Originally Posted by PurpleBird View Post
My Name Is PurpleBird and I want to join Sw Because I want to help the clan become more popular,succesful and well-known.I'm a Brown Belt Rank 1577.My Favorite mod is aikido Pro and my talents are in kicking and Punching.I'd think myself as a strategist because I love planning out my next move or I just use my instincts and fight either way.I like helping people and being respectful to other.My motto is:Fight hard but also have fun.I would really appreciate it if u would let me into your Clan.

From PurpleBird,

Originally Posted by utopia69 View Post
Purplebird. If you have a skype could you please list it. It is easier for communication, and also I accept this. But in future reference try using the preset application. its easier and more helpful.

I also agree with Utopia. Good application! Seems like your in!
Also PM myself or Utopia with your skype to join the clan chat.
im sorry i havnt been on lately D: my mom updated my pc to windows 7 and i have to redownload toribash and everything D: ill try to be on as soon as i can btw if my friend joins toribash if he gets a laptop ill ask if he wants to join
harlen~
p.s. i can make clan heads for us
Originally Posted by harlenray99 View Post
im sorry i havnt been on lately D: my mom updated my pc to windows 7 and i have to redownload toribash and everything D: ill try to be on as soon as i can btw if my friend joins toribash if he gets a laptop ill ask if he wants to join
harlen~
p.s. i can make clan heads for us

Yeah dude sounds great!!
Just remember this thread if for people wanting to join the clan.
For just general chit-chat post here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8560062
Application
Hello Im ophampster also known as Bret. I really want to join Shock wave because i want to help them reach the top. Ive met some of the members and they seem like pretty cool guys. ive been in a few clans before but those clans just died so I would help SW stay alive. and also i didnt knwo if you wanted a replay so i will just put one in.
Attached Files
Application.rpl (96.9 KB, 1 views)
Username: Shockimusprime
Belt:4th dan (close to 5th)
Special Talents: is being weird one?
Fav Mods: rk-mma boxshu abd and dabsabers
Reason for wanting to join: I felt neked without a clan tag.... and shockwave... shockimusprime... yea
Previous Clan(S): Entropy, Prodigy, Flame, and Rich
Have you been tested already? If so whats the score: Yes and 3-0
Originally Posted by ShockimusPrime View Post
Username: Shockimusprime
Belt:4th dan (close to 5th)
Special Talents: is being weird one?
Fav Mods: rk-mma boxshu abd and dabsabers
Reason for wanting to join: I felt neked without a clan tag.... and shockwave... shockimusprime... yea
Previous Clan(S): Entropy, Prodigy, Flame, and Rich
Have you been tested already? If so whats the score: Yes and 3-0

Great application!!
I believe you will be a great fit in the clan!
-----
Originally Posted by ophampster View Post
Hello Im ophampster also known as Bret. I really want to join Shock wave because i want to help them reach the top. Ive met some of the members and they seem like pretty cool guys. ive been in a few clans before but those clans just died so I would help SW stay alive. and also i didnt knwo if you wanted a replay so i will just put one in.

Great loved the app!
Welcome to Shockwave!
Last edited by Adam; Feb 18, 2016 at 11:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Username: Teteute63
Belt: Browl
Special Talents: rotation an kick
Fav Mods: Boxshu_mushu_v3
Reason for wanting to join: ..
Previous Clan: none
Username: GetGrkued
Belt: Green
Special Talents: I can do an opener on Toribash
Fav Mods: I sometimes do assasins creed, then boxing, then just normal
Reason for wanting to join: I am just always playin by myself, and Want to be better, I also won a tournament and got 500 TC
Previous Clan: Never was in one
My application
Heres what we want to know!

Username: Creeds1st. Steam:Hitm@nKiller
Belt: Green Belt
Special Talents:uses of a bad situation if losing in match and grabbing moves and reversals.
Fav Mods:The katana mod,
Reason for wanting to join:I just want to have people to rely on and competition.
Previous Clan:None