-3rd Dan Blackbelt
-5000+ in the worldrankin

7. Powerfighter II.:
-700K Damage to Uke in 1000 Frames/-1 SPS
-25K TC sended to the clan
-4th Dan Blackbelt
-4000+ in the worldrankin

8.Powerfighter III.:
-Streak 5 in blackbelt-judo or 100K Damage to enemie in judo (if both,get an bronze-star,title: "Medal-Fan I.")
-37,5K TC sended to the clan
-4th Dan blackbelt
-3500+ in the worldrankin

9.Powerfighter IV.:
-Streak 8 in blackbelt judo or 200K Damage to enemie in judo (if both,get a silver-star,title: "Medal-Fan II.)
-45K TC sended to the clan
-5th Dan Blackbelt
-3000+ in the worldrankin

10.Powerfighter V.:
-Streak 10 in blackbelt judo or 250K Damage to enemie in judo (if both,get a gold-star,title: " Medal-Fan III.)
-51,5K TC sended to the clan
-5th Dan Blackbelt
-2750+ in the worldrankin

---------------------------------------------------------

11.Intermediate I.:
-Streak 13 in blackbelt judo
-55K TC sended to the clan
-6th Dan Blackbelt
-2500+ in the worldrankin
-10 posts in clanthread (no spam)

12.Intermediate II.:
-Streak 16 in blackbelt judo or win 4 fights on blackbelt-server without head (if both,get an bronze-star,title: " Headshot-Fan I.")
-53K TC sended to the clan
-6th Dan Blackbelt
-2250+ in the worldrankin
-15 posts in clanthread (no spam)

13.Intermediate III.:
-Streak 20 (!) in blackbelt judo or win 10 fights (blackbelt-server) without head (if both,get a silver-star,title: " Headshot-Fan II.")
-55K TC sended to the clan
-6th Dan Blackbelt
-2000+ in the worldrankin
-20 posts in clanthread (if 50 posts,get a bronze-stripe,title: " Talker I.")- NO SPAM

14.Intermediate IV.:
-Streak 23 (!!) in blackbelt judo or streak 3 (blackbelt-server) without head (if both,get a gold-star,title: " Headshot-Fan III.")
-60K TC sended to the clan
-7th Dan Blackbelt
-1800+ in the worldrankin
-30 posts in clanthread (if 75 posts,get a silver-stripe,title: " Talker II.")- NO SPAM
-bonus: get 2500 TC without booster in one week,get a platin-star,title : "Money-Maker I."

15.Intermediate V.:
-Streak 25 (!!!) in a blackbelt judo or streak 7 (blackbelt-server) without head (if both get a platin-star,title: "Headshot-Fan IV.")
-65K TC sended to the clan
-7th Dan Blackbelt
-1600+ in the worldrankin
-50 posts in the clan-thread (if 100 (!) posts,get a gold-stripe,title: " Talker III.")- NO SPAM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

16.Pro-Noob I.:
-Streak 30 (!!!) in blackbelt-judo or streak 10 (!) without head (if both,get a platin-stripe,title: "Headshot-Fan V.")
-70K TC sended to the clan
-7th Dan Blackbelt
-1400+ in the worldrankin
-selled 25 items in shop or wrote 100 posts in clan thread (no spam)(if both,get bronze star,title: "Money-Maker II.")

17.Pro-Noob II.:
-Streak 5 in blackbelt-kickboxing or Streak 13 (!!) without head (if both,get a bronze-stripe,title: "Headshot-Groupie I.")
-76K TC sended to the clan
-7th Dan Blackbelt
-1300+ in the worldrankin
-selled 50 items at 1 day in shop or wrote 350 posts in tori-forum (no spam)(if both,get a silver star,title: "Money-Maker III.")

18.Pro-Noob III.:
-Streak 8 in blackbelt-kickboxing or Streak 16 (!!!) without head (if both,get a silver-stripe,title: "Headshot-Groupie II.")
-80K TC sended to the clan
-8th Dan Blackbelt
-1000+ in the worldrankin
-selled 100 items at 1 day in shop or wrote 500 posts in tori-forum (no spam)(if both,get a gold-star,title: "Money-Maker IV.")

19.Pro-Noob IV.:
-Streak 11 in blackbelt-kickboxing or Streak 19 (OMG!) without had (if both,get a gold-stripe,title: "Headshot-Groupie III.")
-85K TC sended to the clan
-8th Dan Blackbelt
-950+ in the worldrankin
-selled 250 items at shop(s) at 1 day or wrote 750 posts in tori-forum (no spam)(if both,get a platin-star,title: "Money-Maker V.")

20.Pro Noob V.:
-Streak 14 in blackbelt-kickboxing or Streak 23 (WTF!) without head (if both,get a platin-stripe,title: "Headshot-Groupie IV.")
-90K TC sended to the clan
-8th Dan Blackbelt
-900+ in the worldrankin
-selled 500 items at shop(s) at 1 day or wrote 1K posts in tori-forum (no spam)(if both,get a TC-symbol on your rank-logo,title: "Buisness-man")
-bonus:->make a video of your tori and get at least 4 stars on youtube for your work,you will get the xenon-star and the title: "Toriwood-director I.")
->get the whole radioactive-set,you will get the radioactive-stripe and the title: "Light-Lover I."
->get 5 different sets,you will get the bronzen wings for your rank-logo and the title: "Fashion-Fan I."
->spend 1000 TC to a poor noob,you will get a bronze-smiley-logo and the title: "Good Guy I."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21.Tori-Freak I.:
-Streak 9 in blackbelt twinsword or kick the heads of 5 people from their shoulders (if both,get a bronze-star,title: "Headshooter I.")
-100K TC sended to the clan
-8th Dan Blackbelt
-850+ in the wrldrankin
-1500 posts in the toriforum (no spam)
-bonus:->spend 1500 TC to a poor noob,you will get a silver-smiley-logo and the title "Good Guy II."
The cake is a lie....