Toribash
Somerandomguy, it woud be a great idea to go to darkjak's shop and ask for him to edit your head. Just a suggestion. Nice head tho.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Thanks for the advice, but I just want to keep it the same. If the person who wins wants Darkjak to edit it they can do that. Spekta in the lead with 2k.
I really like how you offer the free recoloring. Sometimes, I see when people try to charge extra for something like that, and it makes me sad
Saw this thread when I searched for my name, and I don't regret it! It's a very amazing head with so much potential in the design. I'd love to edit it if the buyer wants, for free.
Until then, Good Luck!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
5K Auto-Buy!
Can you edit it to be quicksilver with platinum shading, please?
DarkJak, let's see what you can do.
Last edited by P0int; May 2, 2009 at 11:57 PM.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Alwight
Don't expect an entire remake though, cuz I am half doing this just to look at the flat
PM me the image when you get it then, congrats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I don't expect much. It will be good for you edit service, to add something more to the portfolio.

Waiting for somerandomkid to acknowledge the sale and I will send the TC and the texture him. Then send the texture to you Jak
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Oke poke, it is an honor to hear that my head has potential from a maker such as yourself DarkJak. And I am super psyched to see what you can do with it. I will work on the recoloring, just gimme a lil bit of time and I will send you the texture. Thanks a bunch for the autobuy price : p.

EDIT:: Added the spinny of the finished(hopefully) head, darkjak hope you like it, same with you p0int.
Last edited by SomeRandomKid; May 3, 2009 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Spinny head added case you missed the pm