Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[rb] Upright Twist - Into The Sky

Good time of a day, toribashians!
This is the second Upright Twist event from rubash.

Create a singleplayer parkour replay in rb_intothesky.tbm

You should not change the game rules (except frames)
Replay hacking is forbidden
You must be staying on the very top of the mod by the end of your replay

Style
Realism
Creativity
Awesomeness

1st - 35k
2nd - 17k
3rd - 8k

2 weeks after this post

rb_intothesky.tbm

First place: SWEXxELITE
Second place: Silden
Third place: deprav

Brought to you by
Attached Files
rb_intothesky.tbm (3.3 KB, 108 views)
Last edited by sir; Jan 4, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
reserved.

EDIT :

done, I've entirely redo my replay to suit the competition, since I made it "climbing style" the 1st time.

so here's my entry ;p

edit 2 :

should I try to finish the climbing one for the lulz ?
Attached Files
Last edited by deprav; Dec 28, 2011 at 08:30 PM.
question,

this mod makes me wonder what do you mean by realism : do my tori have to look like he's climbing since the parkour is at 90°, or do I have to make it look like he's running and use the 'pushing force' to keep his feet on the "track" (like having the ability to run on walls) ?

what to I mean by climbing is hands and feet on 'track' so it looks like he's grabbing. (this is my wip)

This is not my entry (it's 2 posts above)
Attached Files
rb parkour 4.rpl (250.6 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by deprav; Dec 28, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
I want to try this.

Finished. Got to the end in 700 frames
Attached Files
Keoni Freerun1.rpl (176.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by keoni109; Dec 26, 2011 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Add file
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
For some reason my mod wont like push me forward like the other replays do. Help me please

Try redownloading the mod. If the gravity is still incorrect, make it 0 -30 0 manually.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
question,

this mod makes me wonder what do you mean by realism : do my tori have to look like he's climbing since the parkour is at 180°, or do I have to make it look like he's running and use the 'pushing force' to keep his feet on the "track" (like having the ability to run on walls) ?

what to I mean by climbing is hands and feet on 'track' so it looks like he's grabbing. (this is my wip)

Well, we've been planning to see the replays of running on the wall, but if you climb like if that was a rock the replay will be still accepted, obviously.
Reserved ill try
One question sir, then event ends?
Last edited by Mccqa; Dec 24, 2011 at 05:18 PM.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Well, we've been planning to see the replays of running on the wall, but if you climb like if that was a rock the replay will be still accepted, obviously.

Allright then, since I like how my replay start I'll finish this one climbing style and I'll make the 2 next ones running on the wall since the inclination will be harder.