Toribash
My skype is Tengomanstone and everyone is welcome to add me.

Now look, I will be a little harsh on you, but I hope you can accept this kind of criticism.
The intro was blurry without any particular reason, if something was in focus on the fore ground (over the replays' layers) and the replays were out of focus, then it would be much better, in fact, it would be awesome.
The blurry intro made me feel short-sighted for a little while :U

The video was generally boring, because the when the music went all crazy and fast-paced, the replays were too slow. Focusing on JUST SYNCING the replays with the music won't take you anywhere, brother.

Generally, video makers use build ups by slowing down the replay till the drop part, in this part, they speed up the replay so the hit syncs to the drop AND the music speed.

Everything else is fine. (I only point out the cons).

I posted this to help you, so don't think it's just here to lower your self-confidence.
Last edited by Tengo; Sep 9, 2012 at 08:07 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Lol its fine, I like this stuff. Thanks tengo. And i really dont let ragers or any type of bad critisism (Not saying yours is) Let me down.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
We're not in it and you don't have to be either

actually, tengo has been part of gata for ages, and you've just been accepted aswell.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thanks for all the replies guys. Im gonna try a video without dubstep. Im starting to get real tired of it.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!