Toribash
Hi, I just wanted to ask about the clan bank. I know we don't have one right now but is the TC from the Ripper bank going to be transferred or are we starting from scratch? I'm asking because I've donated quite a bit to Ripper and I'd be kind of bummed if we had to start from scratch.
About that...
Originally Posted by KakiSakai View Post
Hi, I just wanted to ask about the clan bank. I know we don't have one right now but is the TC from the Ripper bank going to be transferred or are we starting from scratch? I'm asking because I've donated quite a bit to Ripper and I'd be kind of bummed if we had to start from scratch.

Ripper bank was never even in the clan, as far as i know, it wasn't there when i had first joined the clan. As for the first aces bank, we had lost the password to that one, and since it only had like 1k in it, we just made a new one. All tc donated to the last clan bank was returned to the sender. Also, i didn't want to give away the AcesBanker account as its linked to my email and junk, so, that's not happening. Good luck with the clan, I only quit because i realised i dont have the time anymore to do these things.
Wow, I don't really know what to say.
Thanks first I suppose.

Although I am still relatively new to the Toribash clan scene, I am definitely up to the challenge.

Any tips on how to run a clan/thread would be greatly appreciated.

As for now, I am going to brush up my forum skills, try to be more active, and start molding Aces to be all that we can!
Damn. Rip (Aces). I know a lil' bit about the forums and stuff. I could help you out, Kyros.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it