Toribash
Damn son, that replay shows so much potential. Great job on the opener, it'd be a lot better if it was smoother though, you tend to twitch a bit.
Your movement is really good but I think you can get faster and more fluid. If you want to know what I meant by faster, PM me.
Thanks, Chama! :'D New replay! xT I know, it kinda sucks, but I'm not very good at low gravity. :c

feedback is appreciated. ( feedback is kinda the only reason I made this thread :V )
Attached Files
Ezo- Harmonious Incineration.rpl (203.0 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Ezophlee; Jun 23, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
replays pls cnc me
fucking yes.
the booms where fucking awesome , the movement was sorta slow but it doesnt take away from the replay.

quite nice if I do say so myself.

soup/10
Thank you, Intern. :b Here's another splitcap replay! I tend to do a lot of them, don't I? :T
Attached Files
Ezo- Hope of Fear.rpl (215.6 KB, 13 views)
replays pls cnc me
Hope of fear- Opener was different and I liked everything except for the wobbly head and the contracted wrist. First kick was powerfula dn fluid. the punch was ok but took away some of the flow
gives me CnCz pleases?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Thank you, J! i did give you cnc btw. :T

ALRIGHT! I finally got. a double knee. thing. i know it's kinda lazily done and not very stylish; I was just seeing if I could do it.

Edit: aaaand here's an actual new replay. v2 is with uke's assistance. :v
Attached Files
Ezo- Stealthily Screaming.rpl (169.1 KB, 13 views)
Ezo- Pity comes too late.rpl (198.2 KB, 12 views)
Ezo- Pity comes too latev2.rpl (234.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Ezophlee; Jun 29, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
replays pls cnc me
Stealthily Screaming: Opener was kinda slow, and I usually love double knee DMs but I felt this one wasn't executed properly. It felt kinda weak, as if you had instagib on. Next hit wasn't too well aimed and I don't really like two kicks in a row with the same leg in the same direction as it usually requires messing up your flow. Pose was decent. Don't like how you kept the head contracted throughout the replay either.
May I attempt to edit the part after the double knee DM? I'd like to see what I can do with it :P

Pity comes too late: Opener was cool but I don't really like the heavily extended glutes. Love the quickness after that and the way you brought Uke in for the split. The decap and arm DM flowed nicely too but I think you could have done more with it. Pose was great.

v2: The body was in a perfect position for another hit after that, maybe you could have tried to pick it up and throw it up for a second shot.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
May I attempt to edit the part after the double knee DM? I'd like to see what I can do with it :P

Thank you! Yes, of course. Do what you like. xT
replays pls cnc me