Ranking
View Poll Results: Which set looks the best in your opinion?
Demon and Aqua
2 Votes / 7.69%
Demon and Amethyst
3 Votes / 11.54%
Demon and Amber
12 Votes / 46.15%
Demon and Other (Comment)
9 Votes / 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wore full void for a long time, it made me crave full pure XD

Actually my all time fav had to be full sapph, even though the color was a bit messed up when it first came out (ie back when I had it).
I always wanted to have a demon force, and never really liked how pure and void looked since I don't really like how extra dark/ bright they were, and I would tend to like static with demon, as it seemed like a great combination for me. And although I do not have the qi for them I just bought full 128 joints and got the force to be demon colored, played it off with a more dull and darker yellow than static, recolored my krisis13 set to match up, and got my dream set complete \o/
whatever hipotibor has, because his set reminds me of the great war and how we valiantly fought for our freedom and preservation of culture.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 26, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
remember this when you post guys, thanks

Originally Posted by rules
D. If the Original Post is a question, do not just reply with just an answer, but also explain your answer.

Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
My dream set was what I looked like back in late 2015.
I fucking miss all my items.

big image

the moral of the story kids is to not duel away your entire active for a pretty flame
also, my relax was quicksilver if i recall
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

Rainbow Leg

I also really love joint textures. This set was a set i suggested to me friend if she ever decided to play toribash. I would also add the unicorn horn to it, it, and a nice flame.

Personally, i would use a checker pattern rather than a rainbow... maybe. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice