Toribash
Dude are you kidding me

Stop being defensive. Don't treat replay stealing like your old everyday mistake. Replay stealing is a BIG offense. People get banned for replay stealing. One word. plagiarism
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Yeah, I don't give a shit about you any more. I can tell you're just an ignorant 6 year old who thinks he's on top of the world.

Brought this to the attention of your clan, informed them that mostly everyone no longer has respect for you and by extension your clan.
Reported you as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Lol, there's this whole thread where you admitted to stealing replays.
Taking screenshots of it now.

Btw, deleting videos to avoid blame is a fag move. Grow a pair of balls and take the blame like a man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Okay dude, grow some balls. Deleting videos won't get yu anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Okay... No video, no proof, no screenshots from the video, no proof.
And btw, I am not defencing myself, I have left Shield and I can tell you straight that I have used another player made replays. You can see it on original post too.
Closing the thread because there is no use for it anymore.
Last edited by JPointman11; May 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM.
Cool, I don't give a shit.
I'm not stopping until you at least get kicked from your clan, preferably a banhammer too.
There's still me and Nagato's posts, you can't take those away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'm out of the clan, you can stop now. I already gave all the credit, removed the video, and told you I am not defencing myself. Stop bullying me.
We're not bullying you. We're trying to get justice for something that only people who can't bother to work towards success do.
Giving credit doesn't justify stealing.
Removing it is just postponing the blame. Youtube still has possession of it.
You're not defending yourself, your trying to cover up that any of this happened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|