Toribash
had the same rig before, when it heats up, everything slows down to a crawl. doesn't matter what app it is. you're lucky it doesn't turn off every half hour due to the heat buildup.
Basically what Vox said. You have a 800Mhz processor. I had the same something like 10-8 years ago.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
@vox : I didn't bought this laptop it was a present 4 years ago but Is slow, and I'm thinking about buy this pieces :

1 or 2gb Video : Ati 6670: 128bit 1gb OR Gt430 64bit 2gb
4gb Ram
3.3 Ghz Processor = Phenom 2 x2 = 3.3Ghz
Last edited by LatinBlade; Feb 29, 2012 at 05:13 PM.
Originally Posted by LatinBlade View Post
@vox : I didn't bought this laptop it was a present 4 years ago but Is slow, and I'm thinking about buy this pieces :

1 or 2gb Video : Ati 6670: 128bit 1gb OR Gt430 64bit 2gb
4gb Ram
3.3 Ghz Processor = Phenom 2 x2 = 3.3Ghz

Go to a computer shop and get some advice, I'm sure there are professionals who can help you with this kind of thing.
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
Go to a computer shop and get some advice, I'm sure there are professionals who can help you with this kind of thing.

I know of computers, and the boyfriend of my mother fixes pcs and he teach me very much information , and he said that pc that We gonna buy is good and economic (We are in a country with technology like a 3th world) to play some good games, and I checked the motherboard and its updatable with socket am3 that I can use if I change parts in more future.
Last edited by LatinBlade; Mar 1, 2012 at 11:31 PM.