Toribash
[S] SADSPI Head [512] PONOMYART
Added a new head to shop

SADSPI Head

Last edited by Ponomy; Aug 8, 2015 at 04:45 AM.
not believe me ◕␣◕
[S] A and B Head [512] PONOMYART
Added a new head to shop

A Head

Last edited by Ponomy; Aug 8, 2015 at 02:10 PM.
not believe me ◕␣◕
Hi!
Originally Posted by lapsus
.III) A user may have more than one thread open if each thread serves a different purpose. Note that having multiple threads with the same purpose (more than 1 Sale/Trading/Buying thread) may result in infractions (this includes using alt accounts).

Please do not make so many threads selling the same type of artwork.
If you wish to sell multiple pieces of artwork at a time, put them all in one thread.
I have merged the four threads you've created into one. Please refrain from doing this in the future, thanks.

If you want to edit your original post with all four head textures, you are free to do some collateral cleaning up.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hi!

Please do not make so many threads selling the same type of artwork.
If you wish to sell multiple pieces of artwork at a time, put them all in one thread.
I have merged the four threads you've created into one. Please refrain from doing this in the future, thanks.

If you want to edit your original post with all four head textures, you are free to do some collateral cleaning up.

Thank you. I'll remember that for the future
not believe me ◕␣◕
Demon Serpent recolor to Elf 5k
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.