Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Good point, though I 3d modeled them so It'll take a little longer to fix that, will update when I have more to show

Edit: On second thought, I like how they look now and it's a bit of a hassle to reshape them. I can rotate them though etc...

Last edited by Deridor; Jun 5, 2015 at 03:59 PM.

LARGE PICS

Finished the biceps, I think I'll stick to this relatively simple style for the rest of the set, it'll be easier and turn out better. I'll do the joints after the regular parts, since they're new to me. don't seem that hard though, especially with the rather simple reference. the hard part is likely going to be the top circle on the chest, since it basically falls in between the pecs...
Last edited by Deridor; Jun 8, 2015 at 01:55 AM.
Wow the quality is getting better. Really nice work you did there, a robotic styled? It's impressive. Since I'm not drawing any robotics (lack of realistic effects). This is really good in my opinion. Keep up the good work, Deridor. You're getting better each time you draw.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
in my opinion the head could use more shading and detail but its good so far
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
What more detail could I add without making it look different from the reference?

Well what I would do is make a point/spot where the light sorce is coming from then I'd do shading so like more contrast and I like the beaten up theme for robotics so I'd add scratches and stuff
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
there are two light sources, one from above and one at about 45 degrees in front of the head. I could change up the light sources easily if you give me an idea of where they would looks best

I used a 3d modeling program to make the shading, with a pearl material to give it the pearl sheen I wanted. All I'd need to do is edit the lighting positions and replace the current dhagin layer with the resukting image

as for scratches, I never much liked them and this suit is meant to be flawless