death29 dont fuck with her .. your final warning
-----
pleaaase >w<

Stop doing that.
Say sorry, now.
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
if i dont wake up tomorrow, the cool skulls got to me.
-----
Originally Posted by piss View Post

shit,,, they are here
Last edited by cats; 1 Week Ago at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cats View Post

look man i'm sorry if i hurt you i just thought it was funny. please don't mobilize the cool skull army

um... why is this guy admin ? making fun of charities and his name is literally death he cant be older than 12 years old LOL no wonder hes so mad, staff get your shit together d:
Originally Posted by cats View Post

look man i'm sorry if i hurt you i just thought it was funny. please don't mobilize the cool skull army

I was going back through to the thread to see if there was something i missed as i didn't know what arctic was talking about? You haven't hurt me at all.

Originally Posted by basic View Post
um... why is this guy admin ? making fun of charities and his name is literally death he cant be older than 12 years old LOL no wonder he's so mad, staff get your shit together d:

I'm aware of how horrible my attempt at a "joke" was after i woke up the following day and saw the reaction it had gained from a few individuals. I wasn't fully aware of the weight my words had and it definitely wasn't my intension to "Make fun of a genocide" which is clearly what i came off as and i feel horrible for it.

And to reply to something i remember reading from the thread and no, i wasn't "Scolded" by another admin to close the thread. After i woke up and saw the reaction it gained from a few people i then realized the weight of what i had just said and closed the thread myself. Also, i'm not attempting to justify what i had said by any means, I said what i said and i will accept the backlash and consequences for my actions.
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
Originally Posted by Death29 View Post
I was going back through to the thread to see if there was something i missed as i didn't know what arctic was talking about? You haven't hurt me at all.

I'm aware of how horrible my attempt at a "joke" was after i woke up the following day and saw the reaction it had gained from a few individuals. I wasn't fully aware of the weight my words had and it definitely wasn't my intension to "Make fun of a genocide" which is clearly what i came off as and i feel horrible for it.

And to reply to something i remember reading from the thread and no, i wasn't "Scolded" by another admin to close the thread. After i woke up and saw the reaction it gained from a few people i then realized the weight of what i had just said and closed the thread myself. Also, i'm not attempting to justify what i had said by any means, I said what i said and i will accept the backlash and consequences for my actions.

holy yapatron, anyone wanna summarize this for my subway surfer-loving brain?
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<
Originally Posted by terezi View Post
get out of my thread i dont care about your ego death go back to posting about dick sucking or whatever

Public thread

Is your coping mechanism to lash out at anyone and anything that slightly upsets you?

I hope one day that you will be able to find peace within yourself because it cannot possibly be healthy for any human being to house the amount of hatred that you do
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29