Originally Posted by nohead View Post
Current QI (5000 qi. minimum): 5210
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, Judo, etc.): Wushu, judo
GMT: +8
Infractions (be honest): I dunno

Let's see, where do I start?
Poor application.
Your level of qi is false.
Your application does not fill all the required fields.
Your application isn't 100 words long.

Please do not try to make false applications as such, do not say just "I dunno" be serious.
We will not accept a lot of people unless the user got invited, we are serious we may be a new clan but we know what we are doing.
rebutt:

My original account is nnaass, which is indeed 5210 qi.
Well, I can type more then that, Im just really lazy.
A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen
rebutt:

My original account is nnaass, which is indeed 5210 qi.
Well, I can type more then that, Im just really lazy.

As Alan stated, we are a new clan but we are not stupid. If you really wanted in this clan, you wouldn't be so lazy. It's a no from me.
We expect all applications to fit the format, it just shows us how much you want to join. We are serious about this. You will not be considered otherwise.

Edit: Nnaass? The guy who got himself permabanned for scamming and flamming?
[21:47]<B0sS>Alphonse: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIG
[21:48]=-=Alphonse was booted from #clandoxa by YOU (B0sS)
the scamming part is a lie, I tell you. A LIE but I dont deny that I was flamming on element's board

EDIT:
Right then.

Current qi: 5210 on nnaass, which is currently banned
favorite mod: judo, shown by winning 5 judo tourneys
previous clans: Clan Man Breakfast, left cause of the clan's general inactiveness.
GMT: +8 in China
Anything else:
Yeah.

My old account is nnaass, which got permabanned because of lies that simply cannot be defeated because of its precise proof, which I guantee is a fake.
Last edited by nohead_old; Nov 10, 2009 at 09:03 AM.
A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen
You say there is precise proof that you were scamming someone, yet you try and say it's a lie?

E: I hate to sound harsh, because trust me, we are all chill guys. We just don't want to be disrespected because of something you have done.
I mean, im sorry If you think that Ive caused you lot disrespect, but, I really have no proof that I didn't scam anyone, yet, i believe that i didn't

EDIT:
why am I not serious? Sorry if I sound mean, but why? I beg, please reconsider again. IM 5th dan, and could bring many benefits to your clan. And despite this is a new clan, which I know is serious, I think you should be striving for other members instead of rejecting people. Sorry for this rebutt, but thats what I think
Last edited by nohead_old; Nov 10, 2009 at 09:13 AM.
I mean, im sorry If you think that Ive caused you lot disrespect, but, I really have no proof that I didn't scam anyone, yet, i believe that i didn't

EDIT:
why am I not serious? Sorry if I sound mean, but why?

Why do you still post here? If we didn't make it clear, GTFO.
[21:47]<B0sS>Alphonse: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIG
[21:48]=-=Alphonse was booted from #clandoxa by YOU (B0sS)