Toribash
Originally Posted by Shemen View Post
no, it was FAIL FAIL

didnt like it at all, and if u gona say "lol its a joke" ,then dont post shit like that here

Even if you don't like a replay, there's no need to be a complete douchebag about it! Toribash is a game and, in case you didn't realise, people play it to have fun. I'm not sure what authority you think you have to tell people they can't post "joke" replays either. Any and all replays are welcome on here, from beginner to professional and from downright silly to utmost serious.

Anyway, now that's out of the way, those two replays were pretty fun. By your join dates, I assume you're relatively new so hope you're enjoying Toribash so far!
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Even if you don't like a replay, there's no need to be a complete douchebag about it! Toribash is a game and, in case you didn't realise, people play it to have fun. I'm not sure what authority you think you have to tell people they can't post "joke" replays either. Any and all replays are welcome on here, from beginner to professional and from downright silly to utmost serious.

Anyway, now that's out of the way, those two replays were pretty fun. By your join dates, I assume you're relatively new so hope you're enjoying Toribash so far!

Thanks for the nice post and yep we are, i joined about 2 weeks before her, i actually got her to join and taught her how to play, we're both still learning of course and its pretty fun, very difficult at times but its cool that you can make your own moves by moving separate body parts instead of just button bashing like in regular fighting games.

offtopic: just got a awesome new texture set that my bro made for me.
Free head texture! Click Here