Toribash
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
thx all...
ok ive got an idea for the elevator timer thing, although tis going to take some time.

proabably going to be posting soon.

ok im ghost bumping this, but dont infract me because on the circumstances, i think im justified. its been 2 days and i have a update

i got the wait thing to work. the picture shows how
so you can see that the elevator will fall, and stop when it hits the yellow bumper things. it will hit the blue block, which is antigrav, and high mass. so basicly, i appply thrust 1 0 0 30 to it so that it counteracts gravity. so the elevator lands on this high mass block, and it transfers intertia to it. the block then slowly floats down until it hits the light blue block, which is stationary and extremely bouncy. the big blue black bounce up, hits the elevator and obliterates anybody inside. ouch

the cool thing about htis is that you can adjust the blue block so that it takes longer for it to reach the bouce block. all you have to do is increase mass.

still in development, cause the elevator refuses to stay in elevator shaft (im probably going to have to add another wall or something like that)

help? ideas? comments?
Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (9.6 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
.01Elevator_Of_Death.tbm (4.1 KB, 4 views)
- its been a while