Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
NEW: Transfers from low level accounts
Hello guys,

We have put a limit to the accounts that can transfer items and TC.

You need to have 200QI now, to transfer items or TC to anyone (people still can transfer to you).

If you dont feel like playing with your clan bank, you can buy Toriprime or VIP and that will remove the restrictions.

Have a nice day,
The toribash development team

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

You could have at least given us a ******* warning and some time to remove stuff from banks.

btw. can't see how this will prevent farming, I'd rather expect 'FAST QI JOUSTING FOR BANKS' servers springing up.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Непонимаю многого но все же мне кое что ясно. Мне человек хочет кинуть деньги а не может, играет редко. с его он лайном он может набивать эти победы несколько месяцев! это глупости! то турниры отключали, деньги наверно у админа кончались? игра не стоит и ломаного гроша если честно. хоть бы для начала разнообразили и добавили немного нового а то все однотипно и серо!
Hm...great idea,i think this can stop multiaccounts creating
____
EDIT: In Russian
Last edited by Tarlan_old; Jan 7, 2011 at 12:52 PM.
Rus-unibash mod|Academy of Hack|Dargon4Smod!
Ok ideas but im too lazy to play for 200 games
Btw our clan bank have like 200k tc but because of hack now we got 0
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
goddamnit people that can't play 200 matches to get a clan bank

I just don't see the point why you guys made this.
It wouldn't protect us from farming. the only thing is that ppl can't scam that easy.
and just because the market admins are to lazy to do there jobs a few hundert players should farm 200qi to get there banks back?
I lost 3 banks. (3*200=600 wich is a lot of work...)

I just think the staff did a big mistake by adding this shit. It wouldn't save us from farming you are just trying to make more money.
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Originally Posted by R4ff View Post
I just don't see the point why you guys made this.
It wouldn't protect us from farming. the only thing is that ppl can't scam that easy.
and just because the market admins are to lazy to do there jobs a few hundert players should farm 200qi to get there banks back?
I lost 3 banks. (3*200=600 wich is a lot of work...)

I just think the staff did a big mistake by adding this shit. It wouldn't save us from farming you are just trying to make more money.

1st bolded: Oh, no big deal. Just makes it more difficult to scam players. Lets say you were a scammer. And all you did was hit up a proxy and create a fresh new account to post with. With this 200 qi restriction they can't just make new accounts.

2nd bolded: Very few people have the permissions to actually deal with scams.

3rd bolded: Why even have 3 banks? Why couldn't you just keep it on your main account? Makes no sense to me.

4th bolded: Nabi is a company. Back in the day you had to pay to even earn tc, along with a number of other things.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc
This is a new system we developed to stop bounce accounts and hacking.

Some people think they can create 5 accounts and send items they got from phished accounts from account account to confuse us...
Some people also make alternate accounts to scam people in duel servers etc.
I think this is useful. Your clan bank can get 200 Qi easily as it is a clan bank and could be played by more than one person.
It was just stupid not to accounce this before, but yea, was said multiple times already.