Toribash
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Day 4, a CCG.

Kongai

Yes, a collectable card game. Another browser game, Kongai is a strategic card game, utilising a 3 card deck. Boiled down to raw gameplay, it plays a bit like 3 versus 3 pokemon, with a range system in place. Interestingly enough, this makes for a damn fun game.

Get started playing.

Okay, I go on kongregate a lot and played this game in the beta. To get cards you have to complete weekly challenges with flash games, although you get 3 starter cards for free.

But I can't say I recommend it, this game is absolutely horrible.
heh. I know that site too. I found it from searching for photos of ishi on google, and that website came up. :/
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I like this, thanks for telling us about the games.

And for thoose that complain about some of the games they don't like, just don't play them. Its that simple, maybe someone else will enjoy the games. So theres no reason to complain about that.
you should all play the commander keen (CK) games (free download off http://www.commander-keen.com/ )
Its made by ID software, so you know its good (makers of doom, quake)
Screens:

CK 4

CK 5

CK 6
:D
No.

The people whining doesn't help anyone at all, unless they tell us exactly what they didn't like about the games.
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
No.

The people whining doesn't help anyone at all, unless they tell us exactly what they didn't like about the games.

People should be allowed to whine, as long as they do it reasonably.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
AwesomeO, it really isn't your thread to decide if colminator can decide to tell RedDevil to Decide about the whining rule.

lol

DP, it really isn't your thread to decide it awesomeo can decide whether or not colminator can decide to tell reddevil whether he can decide on the whining rule now is it?