Toribash
Also happened to me, I'vve tried everything. But it did not work. What I did for a last resort. Was Put all my improtant things on a Disc. Then Re-Booted the computer.

But If none of the things work above. I would recommend you do this. But This is a last resort.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Its probably a router's fault that you cant connect.

Make sure that all the ports are forwarded correctly.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

See this is rare, because when i play toribash at 3:00 o 4:00 AM at clock, it works excellent and, i can see all the servers at that moment and every thing going good. but for example, if i try to play now at 16: 00PM at clock it doesnt work,=S i can't see any server. so i don't think this can be a problem of the router.

This is about the horary when i try to play, and the reason of why it works at 3:00 o 4:00 AM at clock can be, because in those moments less peoples are conected.
but it shouldn't happen.

i'm playing from Asia,
can someone help me? my items dissapired!!! in accound history wrote that i send item to toribot. but i didn't. some one helllppppppppp meeeeeeee!!!
Originally Posted by apokalipsa View Post
can someone help me? my items dissapired!!! in accound history wrote that i send item to toribot. but i didn't. some one helllppppppppp meeeeeeee!!!

Your items got confiscated by an admin.
You probably farmed or received farming TC that got confiscated/reversed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yea i couldnt find any servers, too, for, i don't know, maybe 2 years, just deleted old tb and downloaded newest version, and that was it. Can play again now