Classic
2 Votes / 5.88%
R&B
0 Votes / 0%
Rock
22 Votes / 64.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1 - Hip hop is not really a "musical genre", but rather a sub-culture. Rap is the actual musical genre of Hip Hop, while Break Dance is the dance, DJing is the art of scratching on the turntables, and Graffiti is the art of painting... These are the 4 main elements of Hip Hop...

2 - If someone blatantly describes Hip Hop as a musical genre, then he won't need to add Rap, and vice-versa, since theres no way in hell you can distinguish them.

3 - Like KRS-One said: "Rap is something you do, Hip Hop is something you live."

4 - I picked Rap. Although I'm a very eclectic listener of music in general, I feel that rap is my favorite musical genre, and definitely the one I dig the most. Always in the mood to find some new underground artists, some rarities, and a lot of oldies, specially from the golden age.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I chose rock. Im alright with rap but some of it sucks normally. Try adding other genres like country or dance next time so ppl don't get pissed off at you for making a "fail" or "close-minded" thread
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
Rock - representing Punk, Ska , Thrash-Metal and good old Rock
Snickers is Metal, Snickers got nuts.
My favorite type of music atm is SKA/Dub...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
rap! but i would have chosen hardstyle but i cant see that <.<
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.