Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you have a guitar?
Yes!
10 Votes / 83.33%
I want to buy one!
2 Votes / 16.67%
I no more have a guitar!
0 Votes / 0%
No!
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This is the one i actually play alot.... im into metal symphony metal and neoclassical...and shred.... i do alot of tapping also people say i sound really good but idk maybe ill get a video before to long and see what you guys think? I have been playing for about 7 years now 9 if you count years i had lessons.

My shiny red Ibanez neck cort with a SG body... my main guitar and my little crate amp with 27 built in effects that thing packs a real punch >.>

My other 2 electric guitars... the one on top is a pevey T-15 with a hard case... the case has a built in amp which is freeking uuber! This one was one of 2100 of its kind with the dice as the pickup switch... The other is something i have been working on for a while now Its a Effector X-plorer made from ivory! Its in really bad shape though.. cracked neck...rusted pickups torn out insides but the effects buttons and switches still work!
i have same guitar as xtwistedx (the red one)

And i know how to play:Enter sandman(metallica),One(Metallica),raining blood intro and verse.(Slayer),Paranoid(if you dont know who...OMG)
and all kinds of crap
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
I play an Ibanez copy of a Gibson SG, But it's like 30 or so years old.

Dude, That isn't an SG body at all.

Yea, not nearly
Actually it is SG stands for Standard Guitar which could just about mean anything with rounded Mount (the botton) amd a pickline fretboard placement (which means it opens up more keys with they body) etc etc

I dont think you could guys could whip me on guitar knowledge the only person who could is reddevil because hes been playing longer than i have been living