Toribash
damn girl

really well made opener, I loved the way you carried yourself towards uke.

that combo was really cool, its rare to see good knee dms these days. Although your body didn't look too good during it.

final kick was great, but you stopped your leg right after wth dude don't do that T.T

rest was bleh bleh, but you should actually make a real ending to this its a nice little short one, but great nonetheless.

Edit: Oh shit its flawless. Gj on that
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
This is one of those "how" replays. Only thing that could make it better is if you stayed posed on your hand for the remaining 300 frames.
ORMO|Retired
Aced, but as MrJingles said, a real ending would've been great, you could have even grabbed Uke's foot/leg and kicked his ass into pieces.
Alright I had to rework the pose as you all didn't like the ending of the last one, I didn't stay on my hand because I prefer to spin in a situation like this and handstands feel bland to me.

3spinny5me
Attached Files
Much more legit pose.rpl (322.0 KB, 96 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO
Really well done. Your constant speed make it fluid and cool to watch. The decap is clean and i like the idea about the fact you start with a "on ground" move to finish with a "on ground" pose.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash