Toribash
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
I am not 100% certain as I do not have access to the channels anymore, but I do remember somebody that’s been Staff for a long time telling me that RbLcK just reuploaded a lot of the popular mods after some sort of database reset (or something like that idk) and didn’t actually create them.

While I don't have firsthand knowledge of this either, I've heard the same thing. It's also (apparently) incorrect to say Taek created taekkyon.tbm: someone mentioned that the mod was part of the official rotation by January 2007.... predating Taek's join date.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
That's what skulfuk told me when I was a newbie staff.
It's also why current taekkyon has no self damage, which is apparently incorrect. Taekkyon should have self dm,which is why etk has it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
It's also why current taekkyon has no self damage, which is apparently incorrect. Taekkyon should have self dm,which is why etk has it.

Used to spam taekkyon against largekilla back when the global mod elo was a thing to try to get 1st spot. It made no sense why it had no self dm.

Also, this confirms ErthTk is the true Taekkyon lore wise. It's over. Cry your hearts out clans, we're having ErthTk the next CL whether you like it or not as it is objectively better than every other mod.
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
Used to spam taekkyon against largekilla back when the global mod elo was a thing to try to get 1st spot. It made no sense why it had no self dm.

Also, this confirms ErthTk is the true Taekkyon lore wise. It's over. Cry your hearts out clans, we're having ErthTk the next CL whether you like it or not as it is objectively better than every other mod.

but, it's not though.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by 100USD View Post
yall dont even fuckin play in CL yet u can decide what mods go into it lol so fuckin cringe

I'm joining the next clan league with an ErthTK variant of decapAI. Just you wait.
I'm gonna make my own taekkyon variation, put it in CL and imma become legend at it
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
That's what skulfuk told me when I was a newbie staff.

Sup

I used to play it with terty in the Evil clan server (he's a bully), it appeared in official rooms later on

Was nothing more than classic with a higher ED when I first played it, times changed, mod files happened

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you