Toribash
That flame is pretty stable for the most part ,it stays up right all the time... Also what type of fpt would you like to see. Just add it to the thread
-----
Added new flames, they're not special. Was just trying out some wings.
I forgot to write down the code for the "angle" wings lol, but yeah I wrote down the regular flame code. And yes they both worked when you moved, they did not explode everywhere like some other flames you may see(burnbugs).

Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Ohhh I like the binary-looking one!
With your head and that flame, you look like you're in the fookin matrix brah, can you make a stable version of that? And also, can I see what it looks like with an FPT and void?

What kind of fpt? I'm not an artist so I couldn't make a 1 0 fpt for the binary code flame
Last edited by The7thVoid; Jun 30, 2015 at 06:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#INIT2WINIT
Theres been many flames like that imempty, But those colors are gorgeous.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Would love to see you take a crack at some more immersive flames that cover a wide area. You should also try including gifs of your flames in motion, or at least of them "smoldering". Gyazo is a good app for getting quick gifs of your screen.

Gifs are our friends

Last edited by Kohta; Jun 12, 2016 at 08:27 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by ImEmpty View Post
Would like to see that... hmm, matrix? flame in movement.
It looks so unique

I could try to start making gifs for my flames

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Would love to see you take a crack at some more immersive flames that cover a wide area. You should also try including gifs of your flames in motion, or at least of them "smoldering". Gyazo is a good app for getting quick gifs of your screen.

Gifs are our friends

Ty for giving me a website that does gifs
I don't even know what type of flame I could make besides like a rain or globe flame that covers a lot space
#INIT2WINIT