Toribash
Gloomy, you cannot "bump" your thread for no reason, such as posts #8 & #9. You can only do so after 24 hours has passed, and even then you must provide a useful update to the auction. Here is some updates I can suggest to make people want to buy this set more.

- Lowering the starting bid: Some people may find 10k too costly for a set that is comprised greatly of copy/pasted images.

-Lowering the autobuy: It's very common with unique sets like these that someone will just come in and autobuy.

- Lowering the end date: The fifth of June is a fair way away, a lot of people on here are impatient and like to get their sets without risk of other people coming in and bidding.

So yeah, good luck with it. Consider this a verbal warning for illegal bumps.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Gloomy, you cannot "bump" your thread for no reason, such as posts #8 & #9. You can only do so after 24 hours has passed, and even then you must provide a useful update to the auction. Here is some updates I can suggest to make people want to buy this set more.

- Lowering the starting bid: Some people may find 10k too costly for a set that is comprised greatly of copy/pasted images.

-Lowering the autobuy: It's very common with unique sets like these that someone will just come in and autobuy.

- Lowering the end date: The fifth of June is a fair way away, a lot of people on here are impatient and like to get their sets without risk of other people coming in and bidding.

So yeah, good luck with it. Consider this a verbal warning for illegal bumps.

Oh, good words. But... It is my first work in creation of sets. But this set was very difficult, because I had to copy/past EACH butterfly in a structure, thus still to use alpha-channels for transparency giving.

start bid is so beautifull. But I will change it, because u from Promo team
5k start bid

40k not good? O.o
OK. I do 30k. I think it's good

For all: Excuse me, ppls, I was mistaken with date. I wished to write "5 June".

So yeah, good luck with it.

hm... what can you say about participate in this auction.
Last edited by GlooMyGhOsT; Jun 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM.