Toribash
Not sure what you're saying... You want numbers instead of the original Japanese characters (and it will be illegible anyway at that size)? And a squarish face? Help me understand.
ok im back im gonna pm ya the details
EDIT sry i can't upload it sumthing's wrong D: im gonna tell u later
EDIT: here it is

NOTE: The head doesn't look good lol i want to change it but don't change the numbers around the head
Last edited by Basher515; Jun 28, 2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: oh and yeah the picture is used in printing so i made it beautiful XD
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
I buy grid of the world and orange technology.
800 tcs sent
Last edited by maldiluna; Jun 28, 2008 at 10:17 AM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Textures sent, maldiluna! Could you take screenshots of your toribasher with the head texts? Would be nice to see how my work looks in-game.

Ok Basher515, I think I got what you're saying mostly. With the file you sent I understand not to change the numbers on the back of the head. So you want me to change the face, is that correct? If so, what kind of face do you want?
sumthing kewl but also look like a real program or sumthing (lolz that head came from the keyboard but i wanted it to be kewl so u decide)
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
darn i wanted the grid of the world :/ ah well snooze ya lose

to bad though you got some nice heads
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
sumthing kewl but also look like a real program or sumthing (lolz that head came from the keyboard but i wanted it to be kewl so u decide)

Like a real program huh... just using letters/numbers/symbols etc? Ok. Will be kinda tough but I'll try.

Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
darn i wanted the grid of the world :/ ah well snooze ya lose

to bad though you got some nice heads

Hmm, maybe I can make a different color edition or somethin. It was my favorite too.

Ok, since the first Grid was popular I've made a second one. There won't be a third. Highest bidder wins it, starting at 600tc.

Last edited by GenX000; Jun 29, 2008 at 03:36 AM. Reason: merged
Eh, how come? It looks totally different I thought. The color means everything. This is the only design I will do a second version of. :P