Backwards
9 Votes / 23.68%
Sideways
3 Votes / 7.89%
Other (explain)
10 Votes / 26.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Straight forward, firmly secured on my massive noggin, so that it BLOCKS THE SUN like it's supposed to. I only wear it when my hair's really ugly though (AKA no shower for a while), and/or when i need hueg sun protection (in which case i often pair it with cool sunglasses for maximum cool). My mane is naturally similar to the quills of a hedgehog, so it isn't exactly easy to fix afterwards. Generally only worn in the summer, since the sun is too low otherwise.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
or you can just have hair that doesnt need done up :S
good hair with hat
good hair without hat
profit?

It's very rare that you see a hairstyle that can beat hair that's gotten a '' done up ''

For example: The hair that you have in your picture would not be so popular with the ladies. Search '' nice male hair '' on google and there you go, some hairstyles that girls actually like.

And guess what?

A hat ruins+ covers up the hair, ladies want to be able to see your hair.

It's only a profit if your homosexual and try to escape girls.
piratez
I had a hat once.
I used a package to keep it weighed down so that it wouldn't blow away.
One day my friend picked up the package, thinking I was stupid.
The hat blew out the window.
That guy owes me one new hat.
I don't wear hats.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I wear hats normally so I don't get attacked by viscious sea bears.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I never wear a hat. It looks retarded to have something hanging on your head covering your gorgeous (not) hair.
oh yeah