Toribash
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
is this account already activated?

Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Your account is already activated.

idk bro
Quitting toribash dawg
From what I have read, it seems as though your account is already activated, but you still will not be able to do some things on the forum ie using the search button. To test to see if you activated it, just try sending tc to a bank account of yours or an alt, and if it allows you to, then your account is activated.
Quitting toribash dawg
Tested, thanks then, actually Im worry of if my clan is hacked and if I click the "forget password" where does the password go?
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
Tested, thanks then, actually Im worry of if my clan is hacked and if I click the "forget password" where does the password go?

To your Gmail. :/

However since you're one of those silly people with more than one account on a single address it'll probably not work & instead send a reminder for the other account.

Not to mention that if you were "hacked" the first thing they'd do is change the password & email address. You're better off with a long, complicated password & a bit of common sense to keep it secure.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yeh im having the same problem... it says that the action link was sent but when I check my mail I dont have it, not in spam, in box, not on the garbade its not sending nothing and i cant validate, its very hard for me to controll all my posts and treath's cuz I cant remember them all and the website dont help...Pls solve this

and btw: this is my 1º account