Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yes from cause you follow the rules ^_^
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
My in game name is Gabe87. I am 15 years old. I live in Missouri. I am looking for a clan to have fun with and to learn new skills that i did not know before. I like Aikido, Judo, Sparring, and Mushu. I am a Black belt, and Im close to being 100 games from 2nd Dan Black belt. I was in LUX and I did a couple clan wars with them. And I am active almost all day on the game. And Im active on the forums, Im just now learning how to post things. And I will give absolutely 200% and nothing less. And I read the rules and will follow them and take them serous.
I dont know how to place the picture without it deleting my post:/
Attached Files
amazing head grab!!!!!!!a.rpl (51.6 KB, 4 views)
beatin the crap out of uke.rpl (52.1 KB, 5 views)
ehhhh.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
you cant make me quit.rpl (54.4 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by gabe87 View Post
My in game name is Gabe87. I am 15 years old. I live in Missouri. I am looking for a clan to have fun with and to learn new skills that i did not know before. I like Aikido, Judo, Sparring, and Mushu. I am a Black belt, and Im close to being 100 games from 2nd Dan Black belt. I was in LUX and I did a couple clan wars with them. And I am active almost all day on the game. And Im active on the forums, Im just now learning how to post things. And I will give absolutely 200% and nothing less. And I read the rules and will follow them and take them serous.
I dont know how to place the picture without it deleting my post:/

I was thinking..

Neutral towards yes.^
My Application

Username: 4ppl3m00s3
Belt: Brown (Conduct said an exception could be made to the belt requirement)
Strong points: Controlling momentum, aiming attacks
Favorite mods: Aikido/Aikidobigdojo/greykido, Wushu3, Mushu, Xspar, and lenshu3/lenshu3ng.
How long I've played Toribash for: Four years, not all on this account.
How often I use the forums: At least once a day, almost always more.
How often I play in-game: About six hours on Sundays, ten hours on Saturdays, and two to three hours Monday-Friday.
Win Ratio: 47%.
Matches played: 943, as of 6:06 PM EST, 3/28/14.
Global rank: 637857, as of 6:11 PM EST, 3/28/14.
Last edited by 4ppl3m00s3; Mar 29, 2014 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Left a part out