Toribash

Erm, I'm no video maker/editor but...
shouldn't you like, not turn up your brightness while recording?

And uh, use a shader or atmo

Where did he go?!?!??!!
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jul 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Accidental double post.
Not two years to figure out how to punch the ground, two years to develop the concept.

And imslaya..this was not meant to be an edit video, and everybody keeps commenting or poor effects or poor key framing or poor editing, once again this was never meant to be an edit, therefore i didn't focus on that. For example when you show someone something in a book, you don't put stickers and sparkles around it before you show it to them. This video was more about presenting a concept or idea more than the editing.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 16, 2014 at 11:14 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
took me 2 years to figure out how punching the floor can help me punch a person
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
And imslaya..this was not meant to be an edit video, and everybody keeps commenting or poor effects or poor key framing or poor editing, once again this was never meant to be an edit, therefore i didn't focus on that. For example when you show someone something in a book, you don't put stickers and sparkles around it before you show it to them. This video was more about presenting a concept or idea more than the editing.

yeh, you don't turn up your brightness either

srs doe, try read this:

and you don't use ink(toris) the same color as the backround when making the book

ANYWAY, I seen nothing wrong with the keyframing(I'm not an editor though).
and it wouldn't have been hard to edit out the couple frames where your brightness goes up, it ruins the feel of the video.

This video was more about presenting a concept or idea more than the editing.

I'll give you that it's a great concept, it just wasn't executed as well as it could have been.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jul 16, 2014 at 01:19 PM.
So its more of advertising than an Edit, so don't Cnc on the crappy effects, because i put no effort into the effects and keyframing

Why do you even consider that art then ?

anyway the brightness changes made me laugh a bit too hard.

nice video overall but a lot of noobsins 5/12

EDIT: matafu look like medium skill sparring to me.
Last edited by Kamy; Jul 16, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
Why do you even consider that art then ?

anyway the brightness changes made me laugh a bit too hard.

nice video overall but a lot of noobsins 5/12

EDIT: matafu look like medium skill sparring to me.

for one people post call of duty videos here i dont consider that art

i personally really like this concept and video all the nit picking about the effects should really go away clearly as you guys couldnt tell matarika purposly didnt make it to the best he/she could have on purpose just to get the idea out there and flouting around. and remember cnc means critiques and comments you dont have to critique it.
I still take texture requests for usd
yeh you dont have to, just like you dont have to comment, anyway like I said above it's a nice concept, just the video could have been better if he did a couple(ONLY 2) different things.
a shader
and re-doing the part with the brightness thing.
It's really like saying that something that ain't a montage parody, when where it was posted, it is in r/montageparodies

unrelated, but when will toriverse come out?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

okay it's an advertisement

would you like me to cnc how you advertised your school?

and in all seriousness, if it's an advertisement or an edit, putting your brightness up during the recording is the pretty unprofessional
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR