Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Possibly make the blue in the eyes darker, and change the pointy part at the bottom of the nose?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Poppycock, from what's here it's already looking like the final version could be much better than your last realism attempt. You attempting realism at all puts you a step higher than many artists who won't.

I actually really like how that eye is looking, and the way you put the red on the other eye looks really nice on the flat.

Just make sure you're practicing blending when you work with this piece

However, I'm not entirely sure how well it fits the theme. It's a bit of a stretch xD From what I'm seeing here at the end it's just going to look like a beat up dude lmao. What I've been telling everyone is to bank on any contrast you already have in the piece/ can easily add (I've suggested technical contrast - lack of colour/detail/etc. vs colour/detail/etc.), and then for human textures make something about them that's... less (more?!).. than human. Of course, that's a really standard idea, too. Just chill, listen to music, and look at other art and maybe something will come to you.

Otherwise, no huge complaints here yet. I'll make sure to take another good look when there's more there.
First of all, kudos for trying something new.
For a realism noob, you are doing fine.
Don't forget a snarl, defined cheek bones, a chiseled face and lots of emotion.
Also, adding some purple, black and blue color to the swollen eye would be more of a bruise.
Keep at it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
um... what you're doing is each individual shape separately and then "uniting" them with color around them. Usually to make an expression you have to bend and distort said shapes to what it should look like

EDIT: forgot, and usually when you're doing an "angry" face the section in the middle at the same height as the eyes gets wrinkles and a lot of shadows
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Poppycock, from what's here it's already looking like the final version could be much better than your last realism attempt. You attempting realism at all puts you a step higher than many artists who won't.

I actually really like how that eye is looking, and the way you put the red on the other eye looks really nice on the flat.

Just make sure you're practicing blending when you work with this piece

However, I'm not entirely sure how well it fits the theme. It's a bit of a stretch xD From what I'm seeing here at the end it's just going to look like a beat up dude lmao. What I've been telling everyone is to bank on any contrast you already have in the piece/ can easily add (I've suggested technical contrast - lack of colour/detail/etc. vs colour/detail/etc.), and then for human textures make something about them that's... less (more?!).. than human. Of course, that's a really standard idea, too. Just chill, listen to music, and look at other art and maybe something will come to you.

Otherwise, no huge complaints here yet. I'll make sure to take another good look when there's more there.

Thanks! c:
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
First of all, kudos for trying something new.
For a realism noob, you are doing fine.
Don't forget a snarl, defined cheek bones, a chiseled face and lots of emotion.
Also, adding some purple, black and blue color to the swollen eye would be more of a bruise.
Keep at it!

Thanks. I will do.
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
um... what you're doing is each individual shape separately and then "uniting" them with color around them. Usually to make an expression you have to bend and distort said shapes to what it should look like

EDIT: forgot, and usually when you're doing an "angry" face the section in the middle at the same height as the eyes gets wrinkles and a lot of shadows

Damn, good advice! Thanks man.
so this is what it looks right now, assuming you are keeping it the same
also, height was 553 for some reason, not sure if intentional, converted to 512x512

Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
so this is what it looks right now, assuming you are keeping it the same
also, height was 553 for some reason, not sure if intentional, converted to 512x512

I fixed that in the new wip, but thanks, I already know... I'm not keeping it the same D: why would you say that