Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
nice work taxxen
good sync with the music and the video
Amazing replays by swexxyelite
effects were good
lenght really shows on the video next time make it like a 1 min or so
imma give you 8/10

Thanks Nino.
Im Most Likely To Do A Longer Video Next Time.

Originally Posted by Fiktor View Post
woow good taxxen ,nica decap!! i like your vid

Thanks Fiktor.

Originally Posted by Humper View Post
No film clutter pleez :c

I can't lie, the video was really enjoyable but some things were out of place.When you put that white screen with Taxxen Presents on it didn't match the video itself, it made me want to punch something, if you are going to put something like "A toribash movie" blah blah make it before the action starts or try to make it more appealing, not nerve-wrecking.
I saw your videos before and you are new at this stuff even if you know how to add effects, but not only that makes quality and coherence.One thing that really caught my attention was how smooth the video looked overall, the flow was kept throughout the entire video and quite surprised me, I can tell you have edited other videos before starting on Toribash.And one extremely important thing, DON'T EVER MAKE A 20
SECOND VIDEO WHY THE FUCK ONLY 20 SECONDS?!?!?!AJAUADHJSFGH. plees ure killing me :Cc

Video Making Was My Passion So Yes I Have Done Video Editing Before.
And Lol Ill Make A Video Of A Longer Duration Next Time.
Thanks You For The Constructive Critisism.

Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
awsome sauce bro even if i hate dubstep...
sync was good, effects was amazing and the transitions too
i rly liked the intro.

8/10

Thanks Dranz,
You'll Learn To Like Dubstep Sooner Or Later.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Literally. I cam everywhere.
The sync was amazing, i must say.
I'd love to see you use more camera angles though, instead of reusing the things you've recorded.
Still, a lovely video, but im not a fan of those shaders.
Good to see a dubstep video though ;o
8/10

With The Whole Shader Thing, My Pc Cant Really Handle Other Shaders For Some reason. It Lags.
But Ill Find A Way To Get Around It.

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
If I cared about understanding each replay: It's disorganized and causes clutter. 6/10

If I didn't care (which apparently people are moving towards now): It's okay, technically done well, but nothing really exciting. 8/10

But I don't like making excuses, so I'm thinking the former.

I Like You Way You Speak.
I See Your Point Of View When You Say Disorganized.
But Its Just My Style.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Bro, you've mistyped "sex" ;)

Awesome job, the music fitted the editing perfectly, the reverse was a little too long thought.

Thank You Pusga, Your To Kind .

Originally Posted by Athin View Post
As previously said, the sync between the music and the DMs were outstanding. I'm not really a fan of the shader, otherwise, it was enjoyable.

Thanks, But I Jus Have A Minor Shader Problem Atm. Shaders Lag Depending On How Detailed They Are. Obviously That Replay Is A Bit Plain So I Didnt Have Anyproblems. But I Just Wanted To Start Off Easy For Now.

Thank You All For The Comments Guys.
Keep Them Coming.