Toribash
Robbery shows up in your account history, so thats out of the question.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

ok its loong time ago afther this the mod i played was wolf i think and distance 100 but when i play instagibfeet on distance 200 i get those cred but i dont got that 14800 i only haew now 11089 but i never got that 14800 and i hawe now 600 booster (3 200 boosters)
Well TBH I dont understand anything about this, but I would suggest you to PM Gman80, he will be able to help you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hey guys i've a big problem with tc. when i win a battle, normally i receive 10-15 tc, but this week, when i win, i don't get any tc why? Thx
Maybe you've played in private servers (not official)?
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Don't bump old thread to ask questions.

The reason no one is winning TC is because it's a private server. Only official Nabi servers pay off for wins.

Not being able to connect to servers is a something a lot of people are going through. I imagine it will be resolved in time.
Your question has been answered. Private servers don't give TC.
I could suggest you to buy a Toribooster so you can win much more toricredits in any server
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Nov 11, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
Gone
How would he get 12000 by playing 30 games?

Farming attempt? Or 400 tc booster?

EDIT: I thought this thread was new, someone just bumped it :|