Toribash
will remove some

edit: i removed some only those that i removed shos up in the list i removed a orc blood but it didnt show up

btw i bought some chromos grip to boost my shop a littel but onlt the chromos show when i remove it but the other
items i remove dont show

edit2: i knotesd only the Chronos i remove shows up not the ather items i dit it with a few Chronos items and some orc gladiator etc

edit3: i bought orc dq ( it cheap) in torishop it dont show only Chronos

my acid force is the only item that i removed and show up besids the Chronos
Last edited by Bloob; Sep 22, 2009 at 04:28 PM.
Thats because on the list, you have alphabetical order.

If you remove one, the first item pops up in the list (which is acid probably).
Then the next item pops up, then the next, etc.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

its the only 1 that shows y dont i c it marine,orc,elf,vampire,neptune at all in the list i am 5dan and look what my shop made i dknow its in alpebitical order

i will send pic
Last edited by Bloob; Sep 23, 2009 at 06:58 PM.
Just read what I said :|

C is above M...

If you can only see the "chronoss", then its logical that you cant see the marine, because that's lower in the list.
If you have one spot left then its logical that the one whos on the top of the list will show up.

Got it?

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

its ONLY chromso that show...
if i add it
then when i go back to add more items there are COMPLETLY NO ITEMS IN THE LIST just like u don't have items to add BUT I DO HAVE ITEMS

Got IT??

byw Skulfuc say its a bug... if it is when will it be fix
So you're saying that you added a Chronos item into your shop, then you went back to add more items and when you went back to your shop, there was no chronos?

(Ojeez, this is worse then talking to Chinese people )
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Well if its a bug then it'll be fixed, no need to talk about it anymore.

I suggest waiting or getting an alternate account for selling aswell.

Vox sucks

Help
Hey guys i've got some problem. 1) i've order some items at the toriexchange but they wont arrive. why? 2) how to add item in my market. 3) in toriexchange you can buy item at the price that you want? thanks a lot.